Kiddy Academy Old Swan is 2 large old sandstone semi dethatched houses situated on Tynwald Hill in North Liverpool opening its doors to the public in April 2008. The building is for the sole use of the nursery and is registered for 65 children. The setting has been fully refurbished to an open plan layout with a very exciting large natural garden area accessible for the children on a daily basis. Also within walking distance of this site is the local fisheries and Newsham Park.
This site also offers a school wrap around service from St Cecilia’s and Lister Drive Primary schools in the immediate locality.
Here at Old Swan we have 3 large open plan nursery rooms 0-2 years, 2-3 years & 3-5 years all purposefully designed to suit the needs and development of the age range of children.
We have a fully fitted kitchen area where children’s meals are prepared and a separate Children’s Canteen area.
We have a 6 seater pram bus which is regularly used for outings with the children in the local community and more than adequate drop-off and pick-up car parking spaces.
Our aims here at Kiddy Academy are:
- To provide all children with continuity of care, high quality education and outdoor opportunities
- To provide an excellent quality experience for our children in their important early years development and education.
- To instill individuality and confidence in all our children.
- To meet childcare needs for all families
- A commitment to provide an excellent, affordable childcare service
Tel – 0151 228 6593
31-33 Tynwald Hill, Liverpool L13 7DN
Our Old Swan site was the first nursery we opened in April 2008. It is situated on Tynwald Hill, off Green Lane in the Liverpool 13 area of the city. It is registered for 65 children to attend per day
Contact Kiddy Academy
0151 345 0029
0151 228 6593
0151 345 1130